Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dill Dip

Yum
My sister came up with this recipe a few years ago, and it has been a staple at family gatherings ever since. I made some this weekend for a luncheon I threw for my mom and saw people dipping all kinds of things in it. I had a veggie tray to go with it but people were also dipping cornbread, chips and pretzels in it. It is that good.

Dill Dip


Ingredients:

1 cup vegan mayo (I use Vegenaise)
Splash of red wine vinegar
pinch of salt
1/8 tsp garlic (to start, you can add more to taste)
1 tsp dried dill

Directions:

Mix it all together. It is better if it has some time for the flavors to blend, so make it ahead if possible. Sometimes, I like to sprinkle some dill over the top before serving. Serve with raw vegetables (crudités) and whatever else strikes your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment