Thursday, June 18, 2020

Radiant Green Smoothie

Yum

I recently started practicing Kundalini and am really enjoying this style of yoga. It incorporates mantras, chants, breathing exercises, and asanas and is very different than other styles of yoga that I have tried. Honestly, it seems kind of weird but is having a noticeable positive impact on me beyond the mat, which is awesome.  There are a few channels on YouTube with free videos to try and I really like the ones on the YouTube channel Kundalini Lounge. In researching this style of yoga, I came across a Website and found some tips on incorporating a yogic diet. This smoothie recipe caught my eye and I recently tried it, and with a few additional ingredients of my own, I absolutely fell in love with this breakfast. The healthy oils keep me full and the combination of the fruits with the spinach and chlorophyll is just so good! I had never tried chlorophyll before, but it is mellow in flavor and brings all the goodness of plant foods to you in a concentrated form - so cool!

Radiant Green Smoothie


Ingredients:
1 banana
1 cup frozen mango chunks
1 to 1 1/2 cups frozen spinach
1 to 1 1/2 cups ice 
8 ounces orange juice
1 Tbsp liquid chorophyll
2 tsp flax seed oil
2 tsp brown rice syrup

Directions:
Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment