Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Baked Sweet Potato

Yum


Here is another basic recipe for something that I feel like I have to look up each time I want to make a perfectly done baked sweet potato. It is easy to forget the details, so I thought I would capture the basics of this method here.


Baked Sweet Potato


Ingredients:

Sweet potato, washed

Directions:

Wash the sweet potato(s) and poke all over with a fork. Bake uncovered in a parchment-lined baking dish or tray in a 400-degree oven. You want the potato to get soft so this can take between 40-60 minutes depending on the size of your potatoes. Start checking them at 40 minutes. They are done when they are very soft and you can squish them. Let them cool before peeling. These keep well to be added to component bowls or other recipes throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment