Friday, January 1, 2016

Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub

Yum
A couple weeks ago, I made Snickerdoodle cookies. They smell wonderful with the warm cinnamon and sugar coating they have.

After I made them, I had some extra cinnamon and sugar mixture. It could have easily gone on some toast, but this came to me instead.

I added some olive oil until it was the consistency I liked ... that's it. Easy peasy, right?

Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub

To use, simply get about a teaspoonful of the scrub and massage it into your hands for a few minutes. Then wash with some soap. The olive oil leaves your hands soft and smooth and the cinnamon sugar leaves a yummy scent. After I used it I kept feeling my hands and inhaling the faint scent of cookies that lingered on my hands.

To top it off I added a couple star anise to the jar, because they smell good and I think they are so beautiful.

A quick and easy way to indulge yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment